Wednesday, 03 June 2009 13:40
You have probably spent a lot of time working on your business plan and marketing strategy, but all that time will be wasted if you do not transfer the information in your plan to a marketing calendar.
With a marketing calendar you will:
- know exactly when you need to begin work on a specific marketing campaign or promotion
- identify regularly occurring activities that need to be actioned, such as write your newsletter, submit articles to online directories, do blog posts, add articles to your website etc.
- plan for annual marketing maintenance tasks, such as order new business card, review your website copy and marketing materials or plan an annual joint venture with another business
- clearly see the steps needed to complete a specific task, such as write copy, source images, contact graphic designer and liaise with printer
- identify periods of over-commitment and gaps in your marketing schedule throughout the year which will aid you in preventing marketing lapses that cause the "feast and famine" effect that many businesses experience
- plan for seasonal ups and downs
- work around family commitments, holidays, deadlines or events you're attending
- identify and incorporate any special days, cultural celebrations or national holidays into your marketing communications and content
This package provides you with a month-to-month, campaign-to-campaign schedule all of your marketing that shows you what marketing events, media campaigns and promotion activities are happening. By using a marketing calendar effectively you will not only be able to coordinate all your marketing efforts but also budget effectively.
This $1,695 package includes a combination of phone and email coaching to achieve a month by month calendar of activities to guide your marketing:
- One 30-minute tele-coaching session to define your objectives and target market
- One 30-minute session to define your point of difference, key messages and a brainstorming session
- Email coaching between sessions as required
- Written report based on the coaching discussions
to find out how we can simplify your marketing activities.
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 12 July 2011 22:01 )